With Lent just around the corner, Chef Marcus says it is time to start adding some more seafood options to your menu, and this Wine Butter Sauce paired with delicious sautéed Shrimp and classic fettuccine pasta is a decadent dish your guests will adore! By planning ahead and adding Lent-friendly dishes to your menu now, Chef says you will cultivate new guest favorites that will get them coming back all the way through Easter!
Make this in your restaurant and show us the other ways you are planning ahead by taking a picture and tagging us on Twitter or Instagram.
5926910 Butter Solid Unsalted USDA AA
6418966 Garlic Peeled Whole
0798957 Shrimp White Peeled & Deveined Tail Off 21-25 per lb USA
7481757 Juice Lemon Fresh Squeezed
4345542 Sysco Classic Wine Cooking Sauternes
6831515 Sysco Imperial Parsley Italian Fresh
- Melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, then stir and sauté 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp. Stir and sauté 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turns pink. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer the shrimp to a warm serving platter.
- Add wine and lemon juice to the skillet, then bring to a boil. Boil for 30 seconds.
- Decrease heat, return shrimp to the pan, add in chopped parsley; stir until heated through.
- Transfer to a serving plate; garnish with parsley sprigs.