If you are looking for ways to freshen up your menu, Chef Marcus recommends you look at your side items. There are tons of ways to offer unique variations on more traditional side items to make your menu fell fully customized to your establishment. Consider Chef's Twice Stuffed Potatoes as an alternative to the regular french fries, baked potato or mashed potatoes. With a crispy exterior and a soft, creamy interior, this item will delight your customers! Customize it to be loaded, build your own recipe, or use this as is. However you fix this dish, be sure to share it with us on Instagram!
7350788 Onion Green Icels
3204738 Potato Ckd Mashed Yukon Gold
- Fry potato wedge till golden
- Heat up the Yukon Mashed Potatoes in a sauce pan
- Place mashed potatoes in a piping bag and pipe into the fried potato wedge
- Finish in oven or broiler till top of potatoes get a light brown toasting
- Garnish with green onions or chives
PRO TIP: Try adding bacon, pimiento cheese, bleu cheese, or smoked Havarti to the mashed potatoes for an exciting signature creation. Or, brush the potato wedge in garlic oil before piping in the mashed potatoes for a surprising burst of flavor!