Looking to heat up the chilly winter days? Chef Marcus recommends this Southwestern Chicken Sandwich. Fried chicken is always a favorite, and with some avocado slices, pickled jalapeno, pico de gallo, and drizzled with some creamy queso sauce, this sandwich packs a kick! Southwestern flavors are trending right now, and guests crave spice even more in the winter months, so Chef suggests recommending this dish for a limited time only! Make it in your restaurant, or show us the other ways you help your guests warm up this winter by tagging us in a picture on Instagram and Twitter!
3235629 Batter Mix Pre-Washed
7587747 Breading Chicken Western
6297594 Hass Avocado Fresh Halves Individually-Wrapped
6059034 Pepper Jalapeno Nacho Sliced
4737821 Sysco Imperial Salsa Pico de Gallo Fresh
2188233 Cheese American White Queso Seguro Loaf
- Prepare your queso sauce ahead of time so it is thoroughly melted and ready to spoon out.
- Batter and bread chicken breast, then fry until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, toast the bun.
- Stack the chicken on the bottom bun, then top with queso, pico de gallo, jalapeno slices, avocado slices, and top bun.
- Serve with a complimentary side.