Give your menu a mini-revamp by offering "upgrades" to your staple items, like with Chef Marcus's Smokehouse BBQ Fries. With our new IntensiFries seasoning, some kale slaw and pulled pork, you can offer this dish as a premium side or as a shareable appetizer. Your guests will be delighted by the robust flavor profile, and your chefs will be delighted at how easy it is to make. Go ahead and check out all of our new Cutting Edge Items. Be sure to tag us on Instagram @SyscoAtlanta when you use this, or any of our other items in your restaurant!
4075762 Sweet Baby Rays BBQ FF Sauce
2819649 Shredded Cheddar Cheese
2388470 Kale Vegetable Blend
8490823 Kens Vidalia Onion Dressing
1261561 BBRCLS Pulled Pork
- Cook 4 oz of fries in the fryer for 3-4 minutes, until they are golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile, warm 1.5 oz of pulled pork in a sauce pan and make your kale slaw by tossing 1 oz kale vegetable blend in 1 oz. Vidalia Onion Vinaigrette.
- Toss your fries in 1 oz of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ FF sauce, and plate the fries.
- Top with your warm pulled pork and 2 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Melt the cheese over the fries, then garnish with the kale slaw and serve