With the Fourth of July just around the Corner, Chef Marcus says there's no better time than now to offer up some classic cook-out dishes to your customers! Consider slow-cooked options like this St. Louis Style ribs or a classic Rib Loin. This is perfect for a "Available Until it's Gone" daily feature or as an book-in-advance catering & events dish. However you serve it, be sure to share it with us by tagging us on Twitter and Instagram!
5809276 Butcher Block Pork Rib St. Louis
1619275 Butcher Block Pork Rib Loin Back
5778071 Sysco Imperial Sauce BBQ Reserve Smokey
3 lbs of Ribs
Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
½ cup of Water
½ Onion, sliced
1 Clove Garlic, minced
18 Ounce BBQ Sauce
- Season ribs with salt and pepper.
- Pour water into your slow cooker and layer the ribs. Top with onion and garlic.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Discard the onions and garlic and transfer the ribs to a baking sheet. Coat with your chosen barbeque sauce.
- Bake until the sauce caramelizes and sticks to the meat, about 10 to 15 minutes.
1761671 Fire Braised St. Louis Ribs
9620980 Always Tender St. Louis Rib
4823340 Austin Blues Smoked Baby Back Ribs
And don’t be afraid to mix things up with your BBQ sauce! To be on trend, try a local option or kick it up a notch with some added heat:
8864258 Local Williamson Bros Original BBQ Sauce
5778089 Spicy Sysco Imperial Barbecue Reserve