Chef Marcus has everyone in the office raving about his new PBJ Freakshake! This is a mountain of flavor, with the High Road Craft Peanut Butter and Preserves ice cream blended into a shake, served in a glass rolled in crushed peanuts, topped with more peanuts, drizzled grape jelly and peanut butter, and a PB&J waffle! This dessert is not only delicious; it will have heads turning throughout the restaurant when you drop it off at the table! Get the recipe below or make your own inspired Freakshake, and share the results with us on Instagram @SyscoAtlanta!
4009189 PEANUT BUTTER CREAMY
3298417 JELLY GRAPE CONCORD
6794028 WAFFLE BELGIAN RND BKD 7 IN
3657681 TOPPING PEANUT DRY RSTE SLTD
- Prepare a Belgian waffle with peanut butter and jelly mixed in the batter.
- In a blender, combine PB&J ice cream with a splash of half and half cream and some peanuts and blend until it is a nice chunky milkshake texture.
- Smear peanut butter on the rim of your milkshake glass and roll in peanut chips
- Pour in milkshake and top with another scoop of ice cream and pieces of your Belgian waffle.
- Pour on more peanuts, drizzle on caramel sauce and concord jelly, then sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Serve your freakshake with extra napkins and a spoon!
PRO TIP: Unique desserts like the freak shake are a hot trend right now, and serve as a way to differentiate your restaurant from the competition. The key is to design something completely over the top and overflowing the cup!