Spice is in, so Chef Marcus says to kick it up a notch with his Gochujang Glazed Salmon recipe. Served on top of a Korean BBQ Quinoa blend, this asian-inspired dish will get your guests' taste buds tingling all summer long. Try this same recipe with chicken, beef, pork or another type of seafood, or keep it as is. However you serve it, be sure to take a picture and tag us and #ChefMarcus on Instagram and Twitter.
3880657 Paste Chili Gochujang
4438956 Path of Life Quinoa Veggie Blend - Korean BBQ Flavor
2 teaspoons mirin
2 teaspoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons sugar
1/2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
1 clove garlic (minced)
1/2 teaspoons fresh ginger
- Combine glaze ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Preheat the broiler on high and position the rack 4 to 5 inches from the heat.
- Line the broiler pan with foil and spray lightly with oil.
- Put the salmon on the prepared sheet and season with salt. Broil 2 minutes.
- Brush the salmon with glaze and broil until desired doneness, 3 to 5 minutes depending on the thickness.