Did you know that the most popular dining choice on Easter is the buffet? This year, we recommend delighting your guests by offering them some additional options besides the traditional ham at your carving station. Our roasted prime pork brisket offers a juicy alternative, with a sweet and spicy orange glaze to finish off that flavor profile. Be sure to offer your customers a side of the glaze so they can pour it on if they like.
And as always, let us know when you make it by taking a picture and posting it to Instagram with the tag @SyscoAtlanta!
4046462 MARMALADE ORANGE 38
9806423 SPICE PEPPER RED CRUSHED
- Simply season the pork top round with salt and pepper
- Roast at 350F until the internal temperature of 145F (for medium rare) or 160F (for medium) is reached
- Meanwhile, mix 1 cup of marmalade with ½ cup orange juice and mix until smooth. Add 2 teaspoons of red pepper flakes.
- When pork has reached the desired temperature, remove from oven and glaze with the orange mix
- After glazing, return pork to oven and cook for an additional 10 minutes