Did you know that Mother's Day is one of the busiest days of the year for restaurants? Families want to treat mom to something out of the usual for brunch or dinner, so look for high-end items you can easily add to the menu. As an example, Chef Marcus's prepared this Glazed Lamb T-Bone Steak with a Cranberry Relish garnish, wilted arugula and roasted tomatoes. It's savory, sweet, tangy and will have the whole family raving about both the taste and the presentation.
Go ahead and add this dish to your menu. When you make it, be sure to take a picture and share it with us on Instagram @SyscoAtlanta.
6053924 Lamb Loin Dom 232A B/I Knife Ready
2539732 Arugula Baby Fresh
1568609 Relish Cranberry
3342965 Tomato Fresh Mixed Medley
- Simply season your Lamb T-Bone with salt and pepper, then grill/sear to the guest's desired temperature.
- Cut tomatoes in half, season with salt, pepper, and extra virgin olive oil. Place on a sheet pan and cook in the oven at 250F until tender.
- Meanwhile, sauté your arugula in the fat from your steaks until slightly wilted. Simply season with salt and pepper.
- In a sauce pan, bring 1 tablespoon to 1 cup (depending on your preference) of your demi to a simmer.
- Serve steaks on top of wilted spinach, topped with demi glaze and cranberry relish. Garnish your plate with the braised tomato side.