When looking for ways to freshen up your menu, look to what local offerings are available to you. We designed our peach BBQ sliders with Georgia in mind. Point out to your guests the locally sourced hickory smoked pork and signature Georgia ingredients: the Vidalia onion dressing, peach preserves, candied pecans, and house-made slaw... put it all on top of that Certified Angus Beef Steakburger, and your guests won't be able to resist this dish! Offer a few sliders as appetizers, combine with another slider for a dinner meal or just add a side for a light lunch. However you serve it, this dish is sure to be a new menu favorite! And when you make it, don't forget to share it with us on Instagram!
7974635 Potato Bun
6473722 Suzanna's Hickory Smoked Pork BBQ*
3401090 Cattleman's Chipotle BBQ Sauce
1679835 Peach Preserves
3817901 Veggie Power Blend
8490823 Ken's Vidalia Onion Dressing
3463423 Candied Pecans
- In a large mixing bowl, add your Veggie Power slaw mix and Vidalia onion dressing. Refrigerate until it's time to build your slider.
- Warm the BBQ sauce in a sauce pan, then your desired amount of peach preserves. Mix until smooth.
- Add the pork BBQ, and heat thoroughly. Keep warm until it's time to build your slider.
- Rough chop your candied pecans.
- On the flat-top, sear your burger to the desired temperature. Meanwhile, toast the bun.
- Assemble your slider with the burger on the bottom bun. Top with your pork bbq, a sprinkle of candied pecans, and your slaw. Top your bun with some additional candied pecans for an added garnish.
- Serve and watch your guests enjoy!