Today, Chef Marcus has us all raving about this delicious Filet of Ribeye! This is one tender, juicy, flavorful cut of steak that will have your guests coming back for more. Chef recommends making this steak a signature dish just by customizing the steak butter you use to top the steak. For example, this House-made Sundried Tomato Compound Butter is tangy and flavorful, and gives this steak a classic Italian flavor that we just can't resist!
Go ahead and make this steak in your kitchen, then be sure to share this and all your inspired creations with us on Instagram @SyscoAtlanta! Just be sure to tag #Syscogram to enter our Instagram contest too!
0905176 CAB® Steak Ribeye Fil Frzn
5889720 Tomato Sundried Half Dom
1769728 Anise Bunch Fresh Fennel
1473206 Shallot Whl Peeled Fresh
1283662 Squash Butternut Fresh
- Simply season steak with salt and pepper then prepare on flattop or grill to the guest's desired temperature.
- Top with house-made sun-dried tomato compound butter and serve piping hot!
Sundried tomato compound butter
3-4 garlic cloves, pressed or chopped
1 Tablespoon fresh herbs, chopped (parsley, oregano, basil, whatever you have on hand, or 1/2 Tablespoon dried herbs if that’s all you have)
2 Tablespoon of pureed sundried Tomatoes
- Add the butter to a small bowl, cut the butter up with a knife, and rest at room temperature until the butter is soft, about an hour.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lay a piece of plastic wrap on the counter, spoon the butter mixture on the plastic, and wrap the butter into a log. This will keep in the freezer for months.