Chef Marcus is getting his festive ideas ready for Easter, and he's starting with this Deviled Egg Sampler Appetizer. Chef says this will be perfect to offer the brunch and lunch crowds, especially if you prep ahead for quick and easy service.
What are you planning to serve for Easter? Be sure to take a picture and tag us on Instagram and Twitter!
3269877 Tuna Yellowfin Steak 4 oz Co Indonesia
7905419 Salad Seaweed Hiashi Wakame
7333867 Ginger Pickled Sliced
6533939 Spice Sesame Seed Black
1510601 Cucumbers Hydroponic
4899373 Oil Sesame Seed Pure
9806423 Spice Pepper Red Crushed
9153982 Sauce Soy Gluten Free
4546826 Vinegar Rice Seasoned Bulk Japanese
7350788 Onions Greens Iceless
3352796 Portico Salmon Atlantic Fillet Sliced Smoked
2005148 Imperial Fresh Dill Baby Fresh Herb
6540492 Cheese Spread Garlic & Herb
- Cut boiled egg in half and remove the yolk.
- In a mixing bowl, combine ½ yolk and 1 table spoon of herb cream cheese per deviled egg.
- Pipe yolk mixture back into the egg white and top with a slice of smoked salmon and fried dill.
- In a large mixing bowl combine ¼ cup soy sauce, 1 teaspoon rice vinegar, 1 ½ teaspoon sesame oil, ¾ teaspoon red pepper flakes and 1/3 cup green onions to make a poke marinade.
- Small dice 1 pound of tuna & toss in the house-made poke marinade.
- Slice boiled eggs in half and remove the yolk. Replace with a tablespoon of the tuna poke.
- Top with a thin slice of cucumber and a pinch of pickled ginger. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top and serve on a bed of seaweed.
3115532 Wholesome Farms Egg Hard Boiled Whole Peeled Pillow-Packed