To help inspire you for St. Patrick's Day this month, we are sharing some traditional holiday foods with a simple twist. Recipes like this can liven up your menu and encourage new customers to come in, and regulars to try something new. Today, our classic ruben gets an extra kick from Italy by adding pastrami. Your guests will declare it molto buono! And as always, if you make this dish, share it on our new Instagram and tag @SyscoAtlanta.
3946164 CAB Pastrami Brisket Point CKD
0973174 Sliced Swiss Cheese
2582520 Thick Cut Rye Bread
4002523 1000 Island Dressing
- Toast your slices of rye bread on one side. This will be the interior of your sandwich.
- Warm your slices of meat separately while you toast the rye bread.
- Once the bread has a nice golden crust, flip it and add a coating of 1000 Island dressing and a slice of swiss cheese to both slices.
- Add the warmed meats and your sauerkraut and place the top slice of bread on top.
- Remove from heat, cut diagonally, and present to guest with their choice of side.