When designing holiday menu features, don't be afraid to think outside of the box. Your customers will be curious about the unique offering, and won't be able to resist adding something like this personal appetizer to their check. For example, our Irish-themed corned beef and cabbage spring rolls give your St. Patrick's day festivities an Asian flair! If you too are curious about this dish, make it, take a picture, then share it with us on Instagram by tagging @SyscoAtlanta.
3461429 CAB Sliced Corned Beef
1284082 Cabbage Fresh
0973174 Swiss Sliced
4002523 1000 Island Dressing
3252400 Soy Sauce
- Pour 1 cup of 1000 Island dressing and 2 tablespoons of soy sauce in a mixing bowl.
- Mix until incorporated.
- Cut cabbage in strips and blanch until tender. Cool and reserve.
- Cut sliced corned beef and swiss slices in strips
- Mix the corned beef, swiss and cabbage strips together and wrap in eggroll wrapper
- Fry the spring roll until golden brown.
- Serve your desired portion, drizzling the dipping sauce over the spring rolls and plates (as shown) or with the 1000 island dipping sauce on the side.