Chef Marcus says it's always a good idea to plan for crowds of people on holidays like Easter, so have some feature dishes you can push out quickly and avoid any delays in the kitchen. That's why he's serving up this Cut-to-Order Prime Rib! Steak is a popular choice for diners on Easter as they celebrate the end of Lent and time out with family. Since this is cooked ahead, in just five minutes you can cut, plate and serve, helping your dining room to turn quickly, keeping wait times low, and raking in the revenue!
Share your own recipe ideas with us too! Tag us in a pic on Facebook or Instagram.
8142002 Certified Angus Beef Ribeye Lip-on Choice (Heavy)
2697985 Brussel Sprouts Fresh
2589075 White Marble Farms Pork Belly Skinned
1543164 Potato Baking Idaho 40 Count Fresh
1956804 Arezzio Cheese Asiago Shredded
- Rub loin with salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme and olive oil.
- Sear the loin an in 400 degree oven for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 325 degrees for 1 hour. Reduce heat again to 125 degrees. Cut steaks to order.
- Meanwhile, small cube pork belly and cook in a sauté pan with salt and pepper. Once browned, remove pork belly and hold to the side.
- Cook blanched Brussel sprouts in the pork belly fat until fork tender. Season with salt and pepper, add pork belly back in, and toss to combine.
- For the twice baked potato, peel and cut potato into quarters, then deep fry until outside of the potato is golden brown. Top with asiago cheese and cook in oven until cheese is melted and just starting to brown.