Coming up with new menu items for the warm weather doesn't always mean coming up with complicated dishes. To show you just how easy making something mouth-watering can be, Chef Marcus brings you his Certified Angus Beef® hot dog, topped with pulled pork, BBQ sauce, and a little bit of smoked cheddar cheese. By adding toppings to the hot dog, he has made a brand new dish that customers will love! And don't stop here... Chef says pile it high with other twisted toppings, like his house-made kale slaw (Ingredients below). When you make this dish, be sure to share it with us on Instagram by tagging @SyscoAtlanta!
7000774 Roll Rank New England
8975898 Pork BBQ Smkd Pulled Premium
4028955 Sauce BBQ Orig Gr Chmpn
Bonus: Kale Slaw
8490823 Dressing Sweet Vidalia Onion
2388470 Kale Fresh Veg Blend
- Grill the hot dog over an open flame for that classic smoked flavor, or for picky eaters, boil in a pot of water.
- Meanwhile, warm the preprepared pulled pork to 135 degrees.
- Serve hot dog in a bun, and top with hot pulled pork, BBQ sauce, and melted cheddar cheese.
- Pile it higher with other twisted toppings or sides, like our kale slaw or reinvent your own items!
- Mix the Kale Veggie Blend and Sweet Vidalia Onion dressing. You can mix fresh per order, or prepare a larger batch ahead.