Are you ready for Summer BBQ? Keep Mom, Dad and all the kids happy (and messy) by offering them these succulent Denver-Style Lamb Ribs. Stacked high on a bed of sautéed veggies, this dish will catch people's eyes on the trip to the table and start flying out of the kitchen. Just be sure to supply plenty of napkins so someone doesn't have to do laundry after eating this deliciously messy meal!
Want to make this dish? Go ahead! Be sure to share it when you make it by posting it on Instagram and tagging @SyscoAtlanta!
3058963 Provimi Glace Demi de Veal
6395974 Asparagus Jumbo
7680291 Carrot Baby Pld Tri Color
6582597 Potato Fresh Fingerling 3" Srt
- Preheat the oven to 275°F.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat then add your oil. Sauté the onions about 5 minutes, until they're softened but not browned. Remove from heat.
- Cover the bottom of your pan with the sautéed onions. And add the rack of ribs . Pour in enough water or demi so that the ribs are 1/3 of the way submerged. Depending on the size of your pan, this should be about 2 cups. Cover the pan with foil.
- Braise the ribs in the oven for about 3 hours, until very tender. Remove foil and increase the heat to 375°F.
- Continue braising another 30 minutes, until the fat on the surface is browned and the onions are very brown.
- Using the rendered lamb fat in the pan, sauté your vegetables. Simply season with salt and pepper, and other seasonings to taste.
- Pile your veggies in the center of the plate and drape the lamb ribs on top for an eye catching dish the other tables will ask about!