As we near the summer months, be aware of the changing food habits of your dieters. While you will definitely want to add more healthy options and salads to your menu, be prepared to pamper your guests on their dieting cheat days as well. Indulge a craving for comfort with Chef Marcus' blackened Certified Angus Beef Sirloin on a bed of Alfredo pasta, with juicy tomatoes and smoked blue cheese crumbles. This decadent dish is perfect for a rainy day, or to help your guests recover from a long day swimming or mowing the lawn.
Go ahead and add this dish to your menu, and tag us on Instagram @SyscoAtlanta when you make it!
6935464 Cream Heavy 40%
1341443 CAB Steak Sirl Top C/C Drop Frz
6040885 Pasta Cavatappi
4265898 Seasoning Blackened Steak
3342965 Tomato Fresh Mixed Medley
- On the grill or flattop, sear steak to the desired temperature, seasoning with the blackening seasoning.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions
- Warm Alfredo sauce in a sauce pan.
- Stir cooked pasta and hot alfredo sauce together and dish out into a pasta bowl.
- Thinly slice your prepared steak and place on top of pasta dish.
- Garnish with sliced tomatoes and blue cheese crumbles for a dry bite.