Spring is the time of year people start to think about grilling. Draw your customers out of the backyard and into your restaurant by satisfying their craving for BBQ. No matter what your menu concept, there are ways to creatively customize your menu items that will make them far from anything your customers could create on their own. Take Chef Marcus's Applewood Smoked Bacon BBQ Brisket entree. Designed with a steakhouse in mind, this slow-cooked, juicy, tender meal makes a great feature item that your guests will adore. Go ahead and make the dish, but be sure to take a pic and tag us on Instagram @SyscoAtlanta!
6756555 Salad Potato Steakhouse
7232648 Pickle Chip Jal Hot&Spcy
3028448 Sauce BBQ Applewood Smkd
- Smoke brisket directly over medium coals or near a hot fire for 20 minutes each side
- Transfer to 300 degree oven and cook with fat side up. This lets the juices base and drip through the meat.
- Allow approximately 1 hour of cooking time per pound. Brisket is done when internal temp reaches 200 degrees.
- Serve with a side of steakhouse-style potato salad and some hot and spicy pickles.
- For an added flair, batter and fry the pickles and serve with a tangy dipping sauce of your choice. Everyone loves fried pickles!